Our knowledgeable team can provide various training sessions to family, carers, care organisations and school staff to help achieve the rehabilitation goals of the individual, and to ensure the safety of all concerned.
We can provide:
- Moving and handling assessments and training
- Risk assessments, protocols and associated training
- Training on seating, aids and adaptations
- Therapeutic handling
- Positioning of the patient
- Care of the hemiplegic shoulder
- Nursery school staff training: Developmental delay, sensory perceptual disorders, moving and handling, therapy through play
We can tailor training to suit specific needs, and we can provide this on-site where teaching and problem-solving may be more appropriate for those concerned.
To find out more about the types of training we can provide, please do get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.