COVID-19 UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2020)
Further to the Prime Minister’s most recent address (31/10/2020) you are all no doubt aware that the UK is facing a further national lockdown, effective from 5th November 2020 for at least one month.
However, due to the additional COVID measures that we put in place during the summer months, the team at Yorkshire Neuro Physio are delighted to announce that there are no plans to close our doors again during this period, so we will remain open for business, as ‘new normal’. To reassure you further, we have had a formal notice this week from our governing body (The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) to support this and to confirm that as health professionals, our services may continue.
As those of you who have already been back to see us for face-to-face appointments know, we have worked very hard on your behalf, and have implemented a number of new measures and procedures to ensure the safety of our clients and our team. These measures continue, so you can rest assured that we are still doing everything within our control to look after your health and wellbeing and minimise the risk of coronavirus infection transmission.
Our COVID measures include:
- Continued health screening questions that are asked at the time of booking a face-to-face appointment and again upon arrival
- Recording your temperature (contactless) upon arrival at each face-to-face appointment
- Ensuring good hand hygiene before and after your appointment
- Staggering our appointments throughout the day to avoid any overlap of clients or the need for you to wait on the premises
- Your Physio continuing to wear appropriate PPE which includes a face mask, gloves, apron, and protective eye/face wear
- Stringent cleaning protocols in between each appointment to ensure the clinic space and any touched surfaces are appropriately disinfected
- Recording of contact data for Track and Trace purposes (including chaperones)
Alongside our face-to-face sessions, we have also continued to offer virtual (video) appointments via our NeuroTel service, and these have remained a popular option for many of you. This alternative to a clinic-based session is still available so please don’t hesitate to ask for further information if this would be of interest to you over the forthcoming period.
We are of course mindful that the virus is still present and that we must remain vigilant. However, with our current practices in place, we look forward to continuing to welcome you all safely into our clinics so you can keep up with your treatment/rehabilitation.
If you have any queries about our current processes or any of the new measures that we have in place, please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask.
To enquire about a booking (virtual or face-to-face), please call us on 0113 2870926 (Option 1) or drop us an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon and wish you and your families the best of health during this next phase.